Saturday, March 19, 2011

What been going on?

Ok well to start with NO pictures!! I have not had my camera with me a whole lot simply because life has been boring around here!
I will start off by saying that we are getting ready to head to the big ole stupid sand box again and I really hate to see it come...I know I made it through once but the dangers are still there and my nerves get the best of me just thinking about it. He is doing lots of training and won't be home much!! :( I hope that he gets a pre deployment but it just isn't looking like he will! All I can do is PRAY!!!
I have been doing school work and taking finals and getting finished up with this quarter!! I have to go in on Monday and turn in my English final and that will be it for me!! I have also been working when I am not at school so I have been busy! Just nothing all that exciting!!
Today I have Avery's Birthday Party and so I will be taking pictures of that and I will share those with you!! I hope to start blogging a little more now that the quarter of school is over!
I hope all is well with you!!
Hugs, Love and Prayers to you from me!!
Remember keep praying it works!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am not looking forward to that sand box either but we will pray him there and back! I have been busy getting things ready for Springtime and some fun in the pool! See you at "THE Party"! Love you, SIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to read anything you post. You know I will always pray for your family. Especially Justin. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am right there with you sister, every step of the way! I got you back like you have mine! Just looked at Ganky's b-day pics, she's just too cute! Hope that you did well on your exams! Have a great night, Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete