Thursday, April 14, 2011

Another week on the scales

I went to WW yesterday and was feeling a little nervous because I had started walking and knew that built musle!! But I got there and had lost another 1.4!!! I am so happy!! Total of nine pounds in three weeks!! Yay me!! Not slot going on here! The twins are finishing up their senior year and Justin is still out in the field!! But he will be home next weekend!! I can't wait to see him!! I know it is Easter and o would be doing some cooking but I really will be doing lots of cooking for him!! I am really shooting for more like three pounds this week so I am tracking better and drinking my water really good!! I can do this!!

I hope you all enjoy your day!! Remember keep praying...IT WORKS!!!

3 comments:

  1. RAH for you...Keep it going MMS...I am so glad you get to see your hero for Easter. I get to see my man next weekend, and I GOT WORD Today of when my Marine is returning back to port....OOOOOO-RAAAAAAAH!...can NOT wait to see that big guy. Have not heard a word for weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am smiling today. Hugs to you and have a wonderful time with family and KUDOS to you on your continued success. I am drinking LOTS and LOTS of water too...with lemon squeezed in it...I think it is helping. something to do with the PH balance and acids in the body, but helps the digestion and getting rid of fats taken in the diet...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAHOOO!!! Kepp up the good work, I weigh in on Friday...last week i was down 1.4 lbs hey, I'll take it! mine is coming off so slowly, no gains but not any really great losses either 1.3, 4oz, 3 oz...at this rate i'll still be going when i'm 100!!

    Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you and the weight loss! Every pound adds up and when you lose it a few pounds a week, it stays off better... that's what Ganky thinks anyway:)

    I have eaten way too much on my Hawaii trip and will be getting back on track next week!

    Love you bunches and can't wait to see Justin! It's been a bit too long for me:( I didn't get to see him last time he was home and I DON'T like that!

    Enjoy your evening with the "little ones"! SIS

    ReplyDelete