Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Special visitor coming in!!

Oh yes that is right....LCPL. Simmons will be coming home tomorrow!! It has been a while since I have seen him and I am looking so forward to this visit!!


This will be the first Easter that Justin has been home since he joined the USMC. I am so excited that I do not have to box up his Easter stuff and mail it off!! He has a lot more training to do but will enjoy this weekend of just being at home!!



I got to speak with him on the phone yesterday and he has given me a list of food that he wants while he is home and so I will be cooking everything that he wants!! He is tired of MRE's and snack food!! He is wanting some of his mama's cooking!! :D


(And no this is not my table of food but I will feel mine up with lots of goodies and will show you later!!)




I have to to WW today and weigh in...Not feeling like I have lost this week!!! But I will let you know!! Lots of stuff going on this week and weekend...But I will enjoy every second of it!!


Enjoy your day! Remember...Keep Praying...IT WORKS!!


3 comments:

  1. Wonder who that would be? I can't wait to see his sweet face and get me a BIG hug, or 100:) I know you are so excited and getting ready to heat up the stove to cook him some delicious food! We DO love our Marine:)

    Love you bunches! SIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH YAHOOOOOOOOOO!!! I am so happy for you girl!!! PLease give him a big hug from me, my guy is away as you know & hasn't been home for Easter since 2008 just like Justin :/ Enjoy that handsome fella & please share lots of pics! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cindy Sweetie...
    I am SO thrilled that your Justin will be home for Easter. Yep I would say you have some BIG cookin to do. Forget WW this weekend, cuz you are all going to be eating.

    It just breaks my heart to know that Justin is training again, and once again will be going back to that horrid place. I pray for him each night my sweet friend. He has such a special place in my heart. Even though I have never met him, I feel as though I know him.

    Please give him a big hug for me, and let him know there are many prayers coming out of Phoenix. My husband served in Viet Nam and he too was a Marine. He says, "Is there any other REAL branch?" Once a Marine always a Marine.

    I love you sweet friend. Have a glorious weekend and make many memories. Hugs, hugs, hugs and SO much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete