Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Birthday

Two special Birthdays today!!!
1st:
My sweet precious friend...LYNDA PLATT!!
Happy Birthday...You are so special to me! We met over 2 years ago online chatting about our boys bein in bootcamp together and from there we met at the meet and greet for all of us crazy parents!!! I am so glad that we have been friends since...Not ever getting to see one another but always so close together in sprit!!
I hope you have a wonderful day today and always remember I love you dearly!!

And our hearts are a part of this birthday...
USMC 235th Birthday today!!
SEMPER FI!!

So glad to share birthdays with special people no matter if they are here in Georgia with me or far away!!
Love, Hugs and Prayers to each of you!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to that dearest friend of ours! I have NEVER met Lynda in person but feel like I have know her for years!

    USMC Happy Birthday to you too! Keep my Justin safe! Don't send him anywhere and I will give you a present:)

    Have a blessed day, love you! SIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOT!!! Happy Birthday to a USMC MAMA sister!!!
    I hope she had a happy one. Thanks for the nudge that it was her birthday. I shall hop over there and say so to her!!! Yes..RAH for the Corp birthday. Hugs to Georgia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!!!! I love you too & this spring I am coming for a visit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I hope she had a wonderful day! I missed this yesterday, but I am sure you understand that!! :) Love you and hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete