Monday, August 22, 2011

Wonderful Weekend!!


I had a wonderful weekend!!!

I had got a phone call from Justin on Wednesday and then woke up Saturday to a chirp on my phone that he was online...we chatted for an hour and then again later for about 2 hours and then he called!! My heart was so happy!!!


All I want is to be able to hear from him...but after all my questions he may not call or get back online for a while!! HA! I asked him every question you could imagine, and he answered them to the best that he could!


OH HOW I LOVE YOU LCPL. SIMMONS!!!




Then we went to a birthday party for Alexis at church and had a wonderful time!! I can't believe that she is 6...where does time go????

Her memaw made a smurf cake and did a really good job too!!!


And here are two girls that are the best of friends and wanted me to take some pictures of them!!

Brittany on left and my Britani on right!


My Britani was really sick thursday and friday...Thank God she is better!!!




Yellow Ribbon on the Old Oak Tree until My Marine comes back home!!!


I am so blessed and I know that! I love being able to share with you some of my small blessings in life...God is so good!!!


Keep Praying...IT WORKS!!

2 comments:

  1. It was a wonderful Saturday in my heart too! Sweet way to start the week! It was food for our souls and great to know that he is good:) Love the sweet pictures of you and Justin, Brit and Brit and Alexis! Fun weekend!

    Have a blessed day, I am slow getting started this morning! Love you, SIS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That smurf cake is so cute! I love the smurfs. I love your yellow ribbon. The girls are just beautiful. What a beautiful family you have. Many blessings to you and to your family. Anne

    ReplyDelete