Thursday, January 20, 2011

Back at it!!

This week has been one of those week! I was enrolled to take three classes and then one of them got dropped and so I decided to call Tracy and see if I could go back to work around my two classes....And she let me!! YAYY!!! I have worked for years and then when I wasn't it was putting a financial strain on us and so now I am back and it will sure help us out!! So anyways...after my first day of being back at work on Tuesday, I went to the school to look at book cost and really find out what happened to my class that got dropped!! So they found it and got me in one...what? 3 classes and work...yes that is right...I have one online class and one that is half classroom and the other is classroom only! So I think I can do this...I will surely give it a good try!!
SO I AM BACK IN SCHOOL AND BACK AT WORK!!! Busy me!!!
You all enjoy your day!!
Hugs, Love, and Prayers to each of you!!

4 comments:

  1. Good for you! It is nice to be busy and you have certainly taken care of that! I know Tracy is happy to have you back with her:) Enjoy your day, I know you make lots of folks smile! Love you, SIS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you!!! Now I need some direction in MY life. I applied at some places this morning already. =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy Busy Busy lady. phew!!!! Running circles around the rest of us once again! You get your rest Girl! Don't want a run down MMS!!!!!!! Better get some ditties going in your head to keep that pace! woot! Hugs to you. You are inspiration. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Well, you will be a busy bee! I agree with Julie, don't get run down & Google some Marine Corps Cadences to get you steppin' !!

    Have a great night. Love & hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete