Monday, December 27, 2010

Fun Times/Lazy Times

We had a little bit of snow here and well when we do we shut down EVERYTHING!!! Us Southerners DO NOT know how to drive in just a half inch and so therefore we had no church yesterday! SO I WAS BUM!!! I did not a lot of anything...I did cook dinner!! But that was about it!
The one thing that I did do was play this!!

Ganky and Pa gave it to us for Christmas and OMGoodness it is the most fun ever!! Britani, Granny and myself have played so many times!! I am addicted!! I get up wanting to play and all through out the day and then before I go to bed!! I may need to go to Scrabble Flash Anonymous!! :)
Well today I will be working on taking down some Christmas decorations and getting the house back to as normal as I can!!

Enjoy your day!
Hugs, Love, and Prayers to each of you!!

5 comments:

  1. Well, it looks like I have contributed to TWO addicted family members! Tracy is addicted too! Happy that you all are enjoying it! I love playing Scrabble with my BFF in California:) Enjoy your day and MY tree will be up until the weekend at least! Love you, SIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow shuts down things here too. It's God's way of saying "Take a break!" lol! I will have to get that game. Some of us in the family are all about games! Love them! Enjoy your week, dear! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was a bum yesterday too, we had got a blizzard, pics being posted in a bit! Those are the best days, do nothing lay around and play games kind of days!! Glad you got a break, you needed it I'm sure!! Enjoy your night, love you bunches & thanks for the call!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi CIndy Sweetie...
    Oh what a beautiful share. I love the new header of the kids and I love you background. A gorgeous choice. Just gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with me.

    I wanted this game when I saw it advertised for the first time. Now I know I definitely want this game. DH and I will be investing in it very soon. I may just go on-line and order it and have it delivered. I love ordering things on-line.

    I will keep you posted and let you know as soon as I get it. We may be at the addicted game support also. Ha! Ha! Ha!

    I am not taking my stuff down until this weekend. I wanted to enjoy the festivities a little while longer. An advantage to a fake tree, doesn't drop needles at all.

    Well sweet one. You looked so beautiful in Theresa's photos. Your hair looks gorgeous. Just love it.

    Have a beautiful New Years Eve and New Years, incase I don't talk to you before hand. Many hugs sweet one and SO much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. The game sounds like FUN!!! Going to look for it, since we like the old Scrabble too....
    Your Christmas looks wonderful. So glad the whole family could be together!!!!! dogs too!
    Hugs to you! Happy New Years to you.

    ReplyDelete