Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Well it should say...

It should say my name instead of Alexander!!
Cynthia and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day!!!



My day yesterday was just horrible!!! It started out great and then progressively got worse as the day went on...but before bed it got a little better!!
I started school yesterday and well I felt like I needed to go and check on my financial aid and well it is a good thing that I did!!! I had been purged from all of my classes due to a missing piece of paper for financial aid!! I was just so upset!! I had scheduled out my work and I has scheduled out things for dinners and kids and husband and well just life!! So I got the missing paper work done and had to go and re-register...NO CLASSES AVAILABLE!!! I just spent 314 dollars in books...I am gonna take these classes!! Well I got into one and then this very nice lady after about 2 hours of trying to get in the other 2 classed she was able to get me in on the online classes...NOT what I was wanting but I can deal with it as long as I get my classes in!!
I came home and thankfully had a pot of chili in the crock pot and so I didn't have to deal with cooking!! :) I sat and worked on the computer so I can do my online classes and I still can't because I need Microsoft Works 2007!!!! about 150 more dollars...and I just don't have it and so therefore I am trying to borrow it and download it and then I will be good to go!! SO then I decided I would try one more time to get into one of the classes that I feel like I really need to be there to learn how to do everything that will be taught in this class!! And what do you know...I AM IN!!!! I have to be there at 8:10 this morning and I am so excited!!
So...That was my day and as I sat and read all the blogs this morning...trying to catch up!!
I realized...It was just school and so many out in blog world are having so many problems and need so many answered prayers at this point I felt horrible for complaining about my day!!! At least we are all healthy!!
Enjoy your day!!
Keep Praying...IT WORKS!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear Sister... It sounds like the Devil was nipping at your heels yesterday and I am happy that you smacked him down:) You keep at it and you will get there! I don't have the Microsoft thingy but hopefully you will find one! Love you bunches and today is bound to be better! YES we are all thankful for good health! SIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Sweetie...
    Oh I so thrilled for you. Have a great first day at school, and play nice with the other kids. Ha! Ha!

    Seriously I am so thrilled that you are going to school. We have raised our kids, so why not do something that we want to do? It is never to late to learn. I so enjoy my job and where it has taken me in 19 years. I love going to the classes to learn. Lots of fun.

    I can't wait to hear all about your first day sweet one. I don't have the program you are searching for either, but I am sure it is out there somewhere. I will be praying about that. Have fun at school. Homework tonight.

    Love ya Sweetie...Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot! God is good. He is both before you and after you charting the path, girl. WE just got to hang on real tight sometimes on that "roller coaster" ride you talked about.!!!
    God is good....all the time. The trials make us strong! Hugs! so glad you got IN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl NEVER NEVER GIVE UP!!! EVER!!! I'll kick your butt! Fight & fight some more...glad you got it all straightened out...don't feel bad for complaining, you have had more than your share of things ot deal with and sometimes when we are oh so close & things don't work out we get upset...no worries!

    Now get some rest so you can be bright eyed tomorrow morning for your classes!

    Love Ya lots!!!!

    ReplyDelete