Monday, November 9, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS....

Lynda Platt!!
Thanks for all the comments each of you left for me this week!!
I love hearing from each of you!!
We had the drawing and Bradley pulled out a name and it was my dear friend Lynda!

About a year and a half ago I met this sweet lady! Her son Billy and my son Justin were in the Parris Island together! So we got to know each other through a Marine Parent web-site and we helped each other through some of the toughest time I have ever imagined!! She will never know what she means to me and how much I have grown to love her!! Alot of time we think that we are really kin because we have so many things in common!
Lynda e-mail me your address and I will get your gift in the mail soon!!
I hope each of you have a great day!! And again Thanks for each comment...I loved all of them!!
~Till Tomorrow~

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Lynda! I love her too:) Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I was so surprised to see my picture when I logged in this morning...I thought my google thingy weas broken again & then i looked at the picture and thought "OH NO SOMEBODY BROKE INTO MY COMPUTER" ~ jeeze what a nut I am...

    Cindy, thank you so much YOU MADE MY MONDAY!!!!!!! LYLAS!!!!

    ReplyDelete