Thursday, November 5, 2009

ONLY 49 MORE DAYS UNTIL THIS FELLA IS DUE TO MAKE HIS ARRIVAL!!!
I thought he just left!!!
Where has this year gone?

But I am ready to put up one of these...

I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet but ...I LOVE CHRISTMAS!! I still get so excited and love the shopping, cooking, and baking!! I gave my tree away last year when I was done to a new little family that wanted it and knew they would not have to money to buy one this year! So that means I get to buy a new one!! I do not want one that is pre-lit...I want to put my own lights on it! I want it to be bigger than my little six foot tree so I have found one that is 7 1/2 feet and I think that I am gonna get that one!! It full and looks like it will be fun to decorate!! I am trying to talk my husband into putting up the icicle lights this weekend!! HA! I think I am waisting my breathe! But it is worth a try...Not to light them not but to have them up so I can light them on Thanksgiving!! Anyone else out there thought about decorating for Christmas yet?

Have a great day!!

I got my blogger updater fixed...Thanks to my sister over at http://theycallmeganky.blogspot.com/ She is the Best!!!!

~Till Tomorrow~

6 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm trying to get into the Holiday mood too :( ~ I'm goin got take my living room apart this weekend & put out my Byers Choice Dolls :) & we're going to go see the new Christmas Carol movie due out this weekend!!! So we'll see, LYLAS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not ready! I admit that I have been Christmas shopping already:) When shopping for other stuff, I have picked up a few things for the kids. I want to be ready to decorate after Thanksgiving. The time between Thanksgiving and Christmas goes really fast! Happy that your do-hickie got fixed and billypsmom too! I don't like it when stuff don't work:) OK... Love you and hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cynthia, you and I are a lot alike. Don't be surprised if I'm fully decorated by Thanksgiving. I can't help it. Even though it does seem like I just saw Santa's red coat going out the door, it'll be here soon and there's not much time to decorate between Thanksgiving and Christmas. I say go for it. Besides, it makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ready to go, too! Even though it's sooo much work, it's worth it. You are hilarious wanting a not-pre-lit tree! You are a Howell; you get your mind on something and it does not leave until it's done.
    Love ya lots,
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you girlfriend. My kids tease us so much because I think I could start the day after Halloween! I love Christmas and the lights and decorations and all of it! Nothing is more frustrating that to put together a pre-lit tree and some of the lights don't work. You are better off to do your own lights. Now you are putting me in the mood. Good thing about all I can move is my fingers or my halls would be decked before papa came home tonight! Great day to you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, now I understand you harassing me about getting the guys to come haul my tree upstairs!!! I am not there yet. Give me a bit. Maybe after this crazy party tomorrow night with upteen teenagers!!!!! Pray!

    ReplyDelete