Saturday, September 25, 2010

And another week GONE!!

It seems as each passing day, each passing week that time seems to go by so quickly!! It seems like just yesterday I was sending Justin off to war and the twins were talking about being seniors. And now Justin is back safely from war and the twins ARE seniors! It is almost the end of September, time is moving so swiftly!! I sat down and looked at a calendar and we are just booked up from now until almost the end of the year!! And then we start a new year all over!! WOW!!




I can remember being a child a wishing I was a grown up and talking about when I grow up I wanna get married and have children...AND I did and now they are about grown and I feel a little sad!! Not that I feel OLD...just everything around me is moving and everyone around me is growing up!! I wish things would really just slow down a bit!!
You all enjoy your day!!
Keep Praying...IT WORKS!!

3 comments:

  1. I know, me too! Time flies by, and I would like for it to slow down just a bit! It seems like I JUST put my fall decorations up and now it is time to get them out again!

    Love you bunches, have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cindy Sweetie...
    I am so with you there. I am 53 years old, my baby is 29 (almost 30), and I have 8 grandchildren. I do not know where the time has gone.

    All I can tell you is, take it one day at a time, keep putting all those memories away in your mind and heart of books, to pull one when you need it.

    The sad part for you, is having twins they both grow up together and when they go off to college, you lose them both together. The peace and quiet will drive you nuts at first, and then years later they come back with little ones. I know you love Theresa's so someday sweetie.

    They have to grow so that the grands can come someday. Prepare yourself they melt your heart even more than your kids did. Yep they sure do.

    Have a gorgeous weekend sweetie. Many hugs and SO much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel... I am like that too. Now I look and I have grandchildren. Seems like yesterday I had 5 high schoolers and one bathroom! Time does go fast. The Senior Year is always the busiest!!! Crazy times with two! Enjoy it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete