Thursday, September 9, 2010

We are Family!!

On July 6th 2008 my son, Justin left me to go and be what he always wanted to be!
A MARINE!!!
During boot camp I met some of the most amazing friends!! I mean we have a bond like no one else has. We have things in common and we share in everything that happens with one another!!
And as most of you know I have a large family and they are all here if I need them and some of them understand what I go through and some of them don't!! But I know that this group of people KNOW exactly what I go through because they are going through it too!!
Now with a Marine being killed and most of us knowing the Daddy, well we have all pulled together like you would NEVER believe! There are thousands of us in this family and we are all are here for one another through everything!!



So, this weekend being the funeral of Lcpl. Blake Rodgers, I have several friends gonna be around!! I can't wait!! I love them all and can't wait to see them! Some won't be able to make it so we will be representing them at the services! We just all stand together as one!! That is the USMC family that we are!! Though we may NEVER meet in person we know that we are there with each other in spirit!!



Semper Fi my Dear Family and Friends!!
It will be a Semper Gumby weekend!! But no matter what we are a Family!!
We are Marine Strong!!! OOH RAH!!
Everyone enjoy your day!!
Keep Praying...IT WORKS!!

5 comments:

  1. Ooo-Rah my sister. God bless you and I am grateful you will be representing a part of this NC Marine Family there....
    Be safe, and I am saying prayers.
    Hugs to you Cindy Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet post! And I love your background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your background too! I am happy to know so many in this wonderful Marine family! Great bunch of folks with loving hearts:)

    Love you and have a marvelous day!

    ReplyDelete