Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My life changed!!

6 years ago my life changed and I tell you what it was for the better! As all of you know I am extremely close to my niece Tracy and her family. Well 6 years ago she gave birth to her 3rd child, Alexandra Leigh Parrish!!
This is her Sunday at her party!!! Such a sweet little girl!!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Dear Alex,
Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!

Now on with my story! I was at the hospital for the birth of all 4 of Tracy's children and in the room with 3 of them! I was right there as Alex was born and was given to privilege to cut her cord and well that tied us together for ever!! I have been with her since that day!! She has me completely wrapped around every finger and she knows it!! If she has the sniffles and her mama says "she is fine!" Well in my arms she is so sick and needs to be hugged and kissed and rocked and snuggled with!!! I just love it!!! I love Tracy's children so much and I know I am just "THE AUNT" but I am accused many times of being their grandma and well I really don't mind...It makes me proud!! :)
Well I hope that Alex has a wonderful Birthday and I will be seeing her today even though it is a school day!! I have to see her and give her a hug and kiss and maybe even another present!! :)
I am off her my back is still hurting and I have to go to my orientation this morning so I pray my back lets me sick through it!!
You all enjoy your day!!
Keep Praying...IT WORKS!!
I think that my friend Julie will be receiving her Marine home from Afghanistan today/tonight!!! I am so happy we prayed another one home safely!!! Thank you Lord!!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't she just precious! I love her to pieces! I hope your back gets better and that orientation goes good!

    Wouldn't you love to stand there with Julie and feel what we felt with her? I know I would:) Love you bunches, SIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Happy Birthday Sweet Alex, hope she had a great day!!! Love Ya Bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Cindy Sweetie...
    Oh honey I am so sorry to hear that your back is still giving you some troubles. Most definitely we will keep sending up prayers for you. Remember to take it easy and not push yourself to much now.

    Isn't Alex just the most precious little gal ever? I saw Theresa's post with a picture of her drawing on her new board. She wants to be an artist.

    I could hear you gals at supper laughing clear out here in Phoenix. Sure sounded like fun, and I so wish I could have joined you.

    Thanks for the beautiful share of this precious little face. She is a cutie.

    Many hugs sweetie and SO much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete