Monday, September 6, 2010

I slept for how long!

Sunday was a much cooler and just absolutely day!!! I got up had my coffee, got ready for church and then to lunch and well after that...nothing but a looooooooonnnnnnnggggggg NAP!!!
I laid down about 3 and well didn't get up until 6:30!!!!

OH yeah! It messed me up when it came time to go to bed....NO nap for me today!! I didn't go to sleep until like 1!!! UGH!!!

Well today I have my little family all together and I am fixing to get off here and cook them some breakfast and then we will clean up a bit and then we are gonna cook out some hamburgers later!!! YUMMY!!!

I hope that you all enjoy your day!!

Keep Praying...IT WORKS!!

6 comments:

  1. I took a short nap after Church too! BUT just a short one! It is a quiet Labor day here, I am up drinking coffee and not much going on! Hope you all have a wonderful day!

    Love you, Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah YES! Naps on Sunday...They don't call it the Day Of REST for nothing...ya know!!!

    I KNOW you are enjoying the whole gang home once again... :-) :-)

    Thanks so much for answering all my questions about Homecoming...Love ya, and forever grateful. Sending Hugs your way MMS!!!

    Hope your schooling goes superbly this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Cindy Sweetie...
    Oh my a nap you say? I would so love to lay down and take a nap, but sadly if I did, I would be right there at 1 am with you having a little snack or still writing on the puter. Yep, I cannot lay down for even just a short one, or if you wake me up, I am SO cranky, so I would say my days of naps are definitely over. WAHHHHHHH...

    I love your little napping photo though is that ever a cute one? Yep it sure is.

    Oh the last cook out of the Summer? I wish it still didn't feel like Summer here in Phoenix. Yesterday it was 106 on the patio shade. Nobody wants to go out and do much of anything. It is just to darn HOT. Hope you all have a great time. Eat a burger for me would you? Sure does sound good.

    Off to start breakfast myself. Have a beautiful day sweetie. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sitting here while papa makes me breakfast. He is such a good cook! Napping is so wonderful but can mess a person up! Thank you for all the prayers and love you send for me and my mom! It means the world to us! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breakfast....why didn't you tell me I would have been right over ~ hehe!! Sometimes I just love to take a nap, but it really does mess you up later in the evening! Get to bed early tonight! Hope you had a great visit with Justin. Love ya to pieces!!

    ReplyDelete