Thursday, September 30, 2010

Down and Out!

I have been Down and Out!!! My back has thrown me for a loop!!! I have not felt like doing anything...not anything! Not even Blogging!! But I think that I am back and Up and At It!!! I am feeling much better today and got out of bed with no problem!! Thank God!!


Not a lot going on around here for me...Just getting ready to start school on Monday!! I got my books and will be ready to learn lots!! :)
You all enjoy your day!
Keep Praying...IT WORKS!!

2 comments:

  1. Well, I am happy you are getting better! Keeping moving helps! Enjoy your day! Love you bunches! SIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am happy to see you are back up and running....sometimes we just need to take time for us! Love ya bunches, good luck as you start a new school year! Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete