Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day 2010

Labor Day 2010 is over and gone!!
I spent the day doing just what I love!!
Cooking for my family!!
I got up and cooked them breakfast and then cooked several of their favorite desserts and then we grilled out some hamburgers!! It was a wonderful day!
We had several visitors through out the day...IT WAS WONDERFUL!!



Now, today is back to work!! Avery begins school this morning and I know she is gonna have a blast! I got word yesterday that Blake's remains will be back in Georgia today, please continue to pray for this family! I hope to be able to attend other arrangements that they will be making for him!

Enjoy your day!
Keep Praying...IT WORKS!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am sure the entire day's goodies were great! I know breakfast was DELICIOUS! Thanks again for having me! You always make me feel welcome:)

    Love you, SIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a fantastic day! Love hamburgers on the grill, but what I love most of all is breakfast...oh how I love to go out for breakfast, we don't go much because Mr. P isn't big on it :/ so...well I'm glad you had good weekend with Justin & the family! Thank you for keeping me posted & continuing to pray for Blake and his family....

    ReplyDelete