Thursday, May 21, 2009

Almost over!

Well here we are at the end of another year of Pre-school for Alex and Avery's first year!!! I just can't believe it!!!

All last year I kept saying that Avery didn't need to go and I just wanted her to stay with me, but as it ends up she has really learned alot and enjoyed herself! We would sing on the way to school everyday and on the way home! I just enjoy so much hearing about their day and what all they did! But I took this picture of them crossing the bridge the other day. We made up this story to go along with the bridge that we had to go through the forest, cross the bridge to get to the magic school for the princesses!!! They loved it!!And here we have them taking a ring at the bell that they have been ringing every-day when we leave school! And I wanted this picture because the school is actually moving to a new location for next year and I am not sure if they are gonna have one there! So this is a special picture for me to have!!Alex is going into the 4 year old class next year and Avery goes into the 3 year old class!!! They are growing up and learning something new everyday!! We are looking forward to a new location but so THANKFUL that we get to keep our precious Teachers!!! I hope that you all have a wonderful Thursday!!! End of year party for Alex today and then her end of year program tonight!!! You know I will have pictures!!!

3 comments:

  1. See you this morning at this precious place! All four have now crossed this bridge and got to ring that same bell:)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to the magic school for princesses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photos, of course! I got my package yesterday and I LOVED it! I love the lip gloss, can't wait to use the pens, it's my favorite chocolate candy, and I need to put tons of pictures in albums. How did you know? This gift was made just for me!
    Thanks again and love you much :0)

    ReplyDelete