Friday, May 8, 2009

Lunch with the gang!

This is my sister! She is so very special to me. Our mama passed away almost 21 years ago, and she helped daddy with the finishing of my raising!! I was 18 and about to get married and really had no clue about life! She has been there with me through the good times and the bad!! We have cried together and had many many hours of laughing together! She will never know how special she is to me!!!!And this next picture is Theresa daughter and me!! She is my niece but she is more like my sister! We share life together!! She is also the mother of the two babies I keep!

And is the entertainment of the party!! Alex, Avery and Jada!! They had alot of fun! They got to sing happy birthday to ganky and cut the cake!!

Well here they are the perfect two!!! Theresa and Tracy...Mother and Daughter!!! They are the one that I look up to for me and my daughter! They are so close and I really admire both of them!! I know that is how me and mama would have been if she had lived! It is always important to make sure that your mama is your best friend! These two will always hold a special place in my heart!!

Mama and Daddy had six children 4 girls and 2 boys! The boys were not able to make the lunch but here are the four sisters!!! Beginning on the left is me, Theresa in the middle, Brenda is on the Right and Barbara in the front!!!

I wanted to introduce all the bloggers of the family to you.
Doublegranny on the left, Agirlnamedkellykelly, Momof1marineandtwins,and then on the right end is Theycallmeganky!!


Well that was lunch with the gang and it was a BLAST!!! I hope that you all have a Fantastic Friday!!


3 comments:

  1. Let's try not to make an almost 55 year old lady cry and mess up her free $6.47 mascara:) I love you Sis and can't imagine life without you in it! You have always been more like my daughter, I guess I really have two! You took extra good care of our Mama after her stroke. I can still see you throwing that wheelchair in the trunk of that car and taking her wherever she wanted to go. Autumn says she is going to take care of me like that:) Love you and thanks for the sweet post. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I consider you as a daughter also! Your my friend and I love you dearly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FINALLY! I've got you all figured out and how you all connect! Thanks for the pics and post! Those were awesome!

    ReplyDelete