Monday, February 22, 2010

back to school

Well, the snow is gone and the break is over and it is time for the children to go back to school!!! I love my kids and I love spending time with them but it is time for them to get back into the routine!! I don't like things when they get out of routine and for the past week they have been!!
So keep those smiles on those faces and off to school you shall go!!

Bradley since the day he started school has never really liked it!! They only have one more school year and they will be done! I can't believe that!! Anyways he is a procrastinator and waits until the very last minute to do anything!! And that include a research project that was due the day that it snowed...well I finished typing it up last night!!! He is such mess...but I love him so much!! My kids are my world!!

Well that's about it for me...I went to the morning service at church and then home for the rest of the day! My weekend wore me out and so I was in need of a Sunday afternoon nap!! And that my friend is exactly what I got!!

Have a good day!!
~Till Tomorrow~

3 comments:

  1. Yep, it was a beautiful day! Back to the routine for all of us:) Have a great day dear Sis and drive safely. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always hated the first day back when I was in school and guess what I still hate the first day back @ work after vacation...funny how things stay the same. I never stressed to Nikky or Bill yhow much I disliked the first day back, never really mentioned it at all but guess what????? They "caught" it from me :) oh well, they'll do fine we always do!!! Glad you got your nap in :) have a great night!!! LYLAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Routines are good. It's hard when life throws off your normal routine. Glad you were able take a nap. Mine kept getting interrupted for some reason.

    ReplyDelete