Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Not alot!!

Well, I just don't have a lot today!!
My Tuesday was just a normal day!! Nothing over exciting happened until the phone rang and it was these two sweet girls!!
I had worked in Alex's closet and was gonna do some work in her room! Well I never got to that...So she was calling to tell me that she wanted to re-arrange her room today!! And that she loved me sooo much!! And then that little Avery got on the phone and told me that she loved me to the rainbow and back!!
No matter what kind of day you have...good or bad...that will make it just perfect!!
So off to work I will go and get Alex's room re-arranged!! And get to listen to how much they love me!! And that my friend will make a worried, scared, missing her Marine Mom smile any time!!
You all have a great day!!
~Till Tomorrow~

8 comments:

  1. ....and THAT, my sweet Aunt, is why I stopped what I was doing to give them my phone to call you when they asked! :) I have been looking at pictures and some really either look just like him or play tricks on you. I think it is a good way to pass the time and feel closer. Of course, little distractions (Alex and Avery) are good to keep you mind from roaming, too! Love you and see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little sweeties can really make your heart warm. They say the sweetest things just when you need to hear it:) Love you and hope you hear from Justin soon. It will be a week soon and perhaps they will let him use that satellite phone:)!!!!!!! Have a blessed day, I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really touches your heart... that is for sure! Thank the Lord for these little distractions/blessings! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is A Good Thing to stay busy! You know Justin would tell you "Stay Busy mom...and Don't worry about me. Us Marines are good at what we do. We take care of each other."
    We Marine Moms have to work hard to do just this - "Never Lose Your Bearing. Remain Calm and Carry On." And so......WE DO!!! Ooo-Rah.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. come to my blog!! its exciting news for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, you took the words right out of my mouth!!! Not a lot today :) those two would brighten any day!!! Those beautiful little faces are just to precious!! Gotta' scoot :) have a great night, stay strong. LYLAS!!! Prayers going up & up for that Marine :) :) :) & lots of hugs coming your way (((((())))))!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, Cindy, that's just so sweet. I know you are worried. I'm thinking of you both.
    Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, what little cuties. It's great that you have such great little distractions to keep you busy. :) Praying.

    ReplyDelete