Sunday, February 21, 2010

Party til the break of dawn!!

Wow...Another late night for me!!
We had a Birthday Party for my sister Brenda last night!
It was lots of fun and we stayed out way to late!! Some of us stayed later and got to talking about when they were little...cause I am the baby and was not around when they were growing up!! That's a story for another blog for those that don't know! But got lots of laughs with my two Brothers and two of my Sisters!! Ganky had went home early...she was tired from the late night at the circus and her busy day!



I never leave home with out my camera but I did last night!! So the picture is not so clear, because i had to take it with my phone!!! But it is a picture of Brenda and her great-granddaughter opening gifts!! She got lots of goodies!!
So now today is church day! I think a nap will be in our schedule at some point for the day!! My kids have gone with Tracy to snow mountain for a belated birthday for Austin!! They were so excited they just went to spend the night!! So that left us in charge of this little Dixie dog that Britani has spoiled so badly!! UGH!! She wants to be held all the time!!!
So you all have a great day!!
~Till Tomorrow~

3 comments:

  1. I hated to leave but my candle was burning low on flame:) I don't like to miss out on any family time but I am happy you all enjoyed your time together. Love you and see ya at the Church house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a wonderful time together. Hope you had a blessed time at church. Have a wonderful day!

    Felt lead to pray for Justin this morning, and I always know to listen to the Lord's leading.

    P.S. My feed is not updating on your blog, so you may need to come re-follow me. Craziness of the new blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it looks like you all had another great night!! Poor little Dixie Dog, she must miss her "mommy"! Hope you enjoyed church, I know how much you look forward to it every Sunday :) have a great night, LYLAS!!!

    ReplyDelete