Monday, May 3, 2010

All rested up!!

Well...Prom night wore me out!!
I was sooo late getting into bed and I just am not one that can miss out on my sleep!! So off to church we went yesterday morning and then took the Tux back that Bradley wore and then we had to go to the funeral home for a 33 year old man that went to our church!! And then home and lets just say I went straight to bed!! Yes...7:45 I was in bed and snoozing and just got up at 6:30 this morning!! I feel much better!!
Storm is coming through this area today...So lots of rain and thunderstorms here today!
I have school and test today! Kids only have 20 days of school left!! I can't believe another school year is just about over!!
You all have a great day!!
~Till Tomorrow~
Keep Praying...IT WORKS!!

3 comments:

  1. Yep, I can't miss sleep either! It was a busy day yesterday and a rainy morning today! Hope the rain moves on quickly:) Have a marvelous Monday! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got caught up on rest for that TEST!!!
    Blessings to you as you take it. We are cloudy here too. I think Charlotte gets whatever weather comes from Georgia. Just keeps right on moving east! Hugs to you! Praying. Ooo-Rah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 20 days of school left.....WOW! Time is really going by...which is good for us :) Glad you got caught up on your rest :) I need my sleep too!!! Loved all of the pictures, they looked great!!!! Praying for Justin & all of our military. Have a good night, get some more rest :) LYLAS!!!

    ReplyDelete