Wednesday, May 12, 2010

only one week left...



OMGosh!!! Everything just gets a little closer to homecoming....Stop sending mail date is out!!! May 20th 2010...Stop sending mail/packages!! Oh so that means we are just finishing up this deployment!! I am so excited!! I honestly never thought that this day would come!!! So if anyone is gonna send my Marine anything...you better get it together and in the mail...Cause he is gonna be coming home soon!!!


Have a great day!! I sure am!!


Keep Praying...IT WORKS!!

7 comments:

  1. Well now that was a special good morning! I am so ready for him to get his hiney home! He has been gone long enough! Love you and I know you will have a great day, me too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that was a nice surprise this morning. Can't wait to see him! Love you and see you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OooRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    Can't come fast enough can it??? So close and yet so FAR away.... God bless em! Yay 1/6! Stay strong and Semper Fi!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME CINDY!!! I am beyond happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just can't put into words how happy I am for you and for Justin. Maybe they'll find something else for him to do stateside so that he won't have to go back to that place again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFRIGGINHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Cindy, I got your text this morning & started to CRY happy tears!!!! I know you are thrilled now we just wait for the "They're coming home e-mail" Hope you had a great day :) LYLAS

    ReplyDelete
  7. My continued prayers for him until he is getting his mama hug... and then more prayers! xoxo

    ReplyDelete