Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Waiting on an e-mail!!

Well we are on our 5th month of deployment and as originally told that it would be a 8-12 month one!! Deployment is not something that I like and would not recommend it to anyone! I can count on my fingers the times I have been able to talk to my son...I was use to talking to him many times during the day! So there again "No News is Good News!!" I am so ready for this to be over!! But once you are part of the USMC or any part of the military it is something that has to be done!

So I am waiting on a date for Justin's Homecoming!! I get so excited when I think about it and I just really can not wait to get my hands on that Marine of mine!! So many rumors get to going around and you just don't know if it is true or not!!! I have made several friends with sons over with Justin and I got a e-mail last night from one that said that the Family Readiness Officer (FRO) has a come home date and is waiting for approval to announce it!! I will soon know a REAL official come home date and I just can't wait to hear!!

I know that things change and this date could change too...But I am just ready to start hearing some official word!!

Than you all for all your support through this journey...we are almost finished!!

Have a great day!! More studying and test for me...can you believe I am almost finished with this part of my schooling!!

Keep Praying...IT WORKS!!

7 comments:

  1. I sure hope you hear the "DATE" soon! We are ALL ready for him to come home! Swimming at Ganky and Pa's will be so much fun this summer! Looking forward. Love you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep studying and pass the time waiting on your baby to get home! Praying for his safe and speedy return girlie :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am ready too! I just want to hear the date and make plans to welcome him home! I can't wait for the crowd to say... "here comes the buses" and we scream and hug and cry:) and be thankful for prayers answered!

    Love you and good luck with the rest of your class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know we are all prying for Justin & his safe return & we are anxious to hear when he'll be home again!!!!! LYLAS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally understand wanting to have that official date. It means there is an end in sight. Praying.

    ReplyDelete