Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter has hopped AWAY!!!!!

Easter Sunday 2009
The Simmons Family
missing Justin!! :(
It was a wonderful easter and everyone was just great!!!! We sure did miss Justin but was at least able to talk to him!!! He got to call while we were at our family gathering and everyone got to holler hello to him!!!

Britani and Bradley ( My twins!!)

Jeff, Alex and Avery!!! He loves those babies!!!

Well at last Easter is over and I think that it lasted about a month for me!!! Atleast it sure felt like it! I sure hope everyone has a great day today! I just thought I would share pictures with you all today!! I have alot more but did not want to bore you!!!

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I think between you, me and Kelly we posted a variety of pics from the day! I miss Justin too! His Easter surprise is on my dining room table and we'll celebrate when he gets home. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bore me send more:::::I miss Justin also thanks love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you found the Marine background. I kept meaning to tell you about it. I don't know about you, but I'm wiped out from yesterday. I think it was the hula hoop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw Kelly's comment about the Marine background and had to do a double-take on your blog! Love it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete