Friday, April 17, 2009

I did it.....


Well...I did it! I went and joined Weight Watchers!!! And it was really not so bad...I was thinking that they were going to get all over me because at one time I had lost so much weight and then now I have gained it all back!!!
But when it got bad was when the lady behind the desk said to me "step on the scales please!!" Oh my stomach started hurting and I thought I don't want to do this. But I know that this is where reality sets in and I come to the conclusion that I am over weight...well really in am only 5'1 so I call it under tall so that makes me look over weight!! So all really went well and I am so excited about the meetings and I just love the instructor.
I hope that everyone has a wonderful day! And this is what Tracy keeps telling me "Nothing taste as good as thin feels!!!"

2 comments:

  1. I am soooo proud of you, bein short myself... it just makes us look fatter:) Love you, Sis

    ReplyDelete