Thursday, April 9, 2009

Grocery Day!!

Yesterday I got to work...I had printed out a grocery list and Tracy had added to it what else she knew they would need! So off we went!!! I am normally a kroger shopper but they never want to offer any help to take out my groceries and that just really gets to me!! I have called and complained and sometimes I can tell it works but they still don't want to help! But if you saw me coming with a full buggy and 2 babies you would probably run too!! So I decided that I would go to Publix to buy groceries for the Parrish family!!!


So off I went with my list Austin, Alex and Avery!! The girls love to ride in the car buggies but they just do not hold alot of groceries so Austin pushed a buggy too! The girls eat powdered donuts while we are in the store and that keeps them busy! They just love it!! Publix was a little different but I found everything on the list and the kids picked out a few extra things but that was ok! We filled up the two buggies and the guy bagging did not run and hide when I got in line!! I was so excited!! I thanked him over and over for the help and his reply was " No problem mam, It was my pleasure!!" I was just in shock!! That may make me stop being a Kroger shopper and start being a Publix shopper!
It was a real blast and after the grocery store and the girls being so good we went home, put up all those groceries and out to the playground we went! They had a blast!!! It was a wonderful day!! Hope everyone has a great day today!!!

5 comments:

  1. You have the best job ever! Great post... Love you and hope your day is wonderfulissimo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to hear how wonderful people's days are! It touches my heart! Hope today is great for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PUBLIX HAS ALWAYS BEEN SO HELPFUL AND VERY VERY NICE TO ME.THEY ARE A LITTLE HIGH SO I ONLY GET ON SALE ITEMS.I USE THE PHARMACY DEPT. MORE THAN ANYTHING.ONE TIME THEY OFFERED TO GIVE ASHLEY HER DEPO SHOT SO SHE WOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY A CO-PAY JUST TO GET A SHOT. THAT'S WHAT I CALL SUPER NICE.I HAVE NEVER HEARD ANYTHING BAD ABOUT THEM. THEY ALSO HIRE SPECIAL(HANDICAP) PEOPLE. THAT MEANS ALOT TO ME. GOOD JOB PUBLIX!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, now I seriously need to know what drug you take where even grocery shopping is fun??????????? Please send a little my way..... hee-hee :0)
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. For real. I do not like the grocery store at all. But if I had two little cuties in my buggy eating powdered donuts, it might be a different story.

    ReplyDelete