Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Here I go again...



So I was not gonna mention it but I think with the support and prayers from each of you I may do even better!!! I am going this week and join weight watchers!! I know that it works and I just have to be held accountable to someone for me to stick to it!!! They are so good and the meetings really help me! I have already purchased my swimsuit for the summer and I need to loose a good 2o pounds for it to look better! I know how to do the diet but when I know I don't have to step on scales in front of someone then I just can eat something and think in the back of my mind...no one will ever know!!!


I went to the grocery store yesterday with my little points calculator and got me several low point items!! I figured out several meals for this week and so here we go again...but I can not do it alone!!!! I told Tracy yesterday that I was just gonna keep it between me and her but the more I thought about it the more I thought that the support from all of you will also help me!! I am gonna go to a Thursday meeting so I will let you know that goes each week!! I know that the last time I did this it really worked...But it has to be a lifestyle change!!!! So sometime during your day just say a little prayer for me that God give me the strength that I need to do this!!

I hope each of you have a great day!!!!



5 comments:

  1. You can do it Lou! You did it before! Just remember this every time you want to eat something you shouldn't: "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels"!! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you shared! Being accountable really works! I'll say a prayer for willpower :0)
    Love ya much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be praying for you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I have said this before but you can do anything!!!!!!You are good at whatever you do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look thinner already! Love you and we all have to lean on each other:) Sis

    ReplyDelete