Sunday, April 26, 2009

T-I-M-B-E-R!!!!!

WOW!!! I have sunshine in my front yard!!!! I have been in my house for about two years and my front yard has been nothing but shade!!! But yesterday...The sunshine got through to my front yard!!! Kerry Murphy came over with his chain saw!!!!
Jeff had his chain saw...And so down came three trees!!! I will finally get some grass to grow in my yard now!!!!

Justin was home and got to get in all the tree cutting! The boys gathered up the limbs and off they went with them to the back of the house!!!

Bradley loves yard work and is so excited to know that he is going to finally be able to get the front yard fixed up!!
Robert really helped alot dragging limbs to be hauled around back!!!
Well after all that they all deserved a good meal so off we went to the mexican restaurant and Karaoke!!! What a BLAST!!!!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the front yard! Looks like they all worked real hard. I guess Justin wasn't bored yesterday:) Love you!

    ReplyDelete