Monday, June 8, 2009

He put a smile on my face!!!

For 8 days I went with not one word from this fella! He is my Marine!! My oldest son!!! My baby!!! My heart hurt so bad not hearing from him!!! But I knew that the first chance he got he would call his mama!!!
And guess what he did!!! He called me about 10:00 last night!!! It was only 7:00 in California!!! He was so good!!!!! He got in from the field and took a shower and went to the phone center to call his mama!!! ME!!!!!! And this is whats on my face!!! A great BIG SMILE!!!!! I am the happiest mama ever right now!!!!! I love hearing his voice!! I had mailed him letters and he had got those and he was happy to see pictures that I had sent with my letters!!!
Ok, well you all have a wonderful day!!! I know I will...Justin is out of the field until Thursday and then back out for 14 days but I am learning to just be patient!!!

5 comments:

  1. I knew when I saw that picture that it was good news! I am so happy that you heard from your Marine! I can't wait to hear what he said. Love you and where did you get that RED lipstick:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not my smile!! Another thing I found on-line!! My spelling is not so good today!! I think I am just to tired to type! Oh, he was so good!! Give me a call and I will tell you everything he said!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew those weren't yo teef:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, I was gonna ax what kind of toofpaste you was using!! ;) I am also glad you got to talk to him. I know you are happy today!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet your smile was bigger and prettier than that girl's smile you found online. I'm so glad you got to talk to your sweet Marine.

    ReplyDelete