Friday, June 19, 2009

Speedo...Day #6

Ok well its just about over but day#6 was the best yet!!! Pretty much stayed at the pool the entire day and I LOVED IT!!!
We decided that since eating out has been so expensive we would just eat in the room! I cooked a huge pot of spaghetti and it fed 13 of us and has just a bit left over!!! And for only 20 dollars a family!! It was great!! Then took off and went to ride go karts!!! Everyone had a blast!!!Oh, I bet you were trying to figure out why my title was speedo...Well check out this next picture!!! SOOOOO Funny!! He walks around the beach and get his picture made all day every day!! I just don't think that these things should be legal!!!
Ok so that was our day!! And as you can tell it ended with a blast!!! All the children have met someone that they like and luckily they live a good ways away!!! All is well with us and today is my last day!!!! SOOOO SAD!!!! But yet ready to come home!!! Have a good one and until tomorrow...Have a Fabulous Friday!!

4 comments:

  1. Well... I was enjoying the post until the speedo dude! He should get him some drawers on:) Love you and enjoy your last day and then get your hiney home. We miss you! AND be careful and one of the things that people forget in their rooms in CHARGERS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny. Are you saying Derek should NOT wear his? ;) Glad you had a great time. Love you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yeah, I think those should be illegal too. But, you know, really, some of the swimsuits women wear aren't much better. You can just see how much fun y'all have been having in those kids' faces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yeah, and Cynthia, that purse you can get at Angelo's in their gift shop in P.C. I got me one while I was there. Just if you or Auntie T are interested. I think I paid $35 for it.

    ReplyDelete