Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Life is like a box of chocolate...

He made it back to Camp Lejeune!!! Yayyy!! I am so happy he is back in contact with me on a constant basis!!!! I love seeing his name pop up on my phone...hearing his voice and listening to the excitement that he has for life!! Can you tell that I love him?But I am not the only one! Many more people love him too! Here is Ganky getting her some hug time on Mother's Day! But as everyone knows Ganky has gone to Myrtle Beach and well that is only 2 hours from Justin! Anyone know where I am going with this? Yes...He went to surprise her on the beach!!! She loves him so much and picked to go to Myrtle Beach for vacation this year because it would be close to Justin! Little did she know that he would join her for the day!!! I wish I could have been there to see her face!! I think that he lives to surprise her!! And it was a surprise and I sure hope that she enjoyed seeing my Marine before me!! Only Ganky would I allow to do that!!! Still jealous!!!
Well hope that everyone had a Marvelous Monday!!! And I hope that you all have a Terrific Tuesday!!

4 comments:

  1. I have to say that this has to be right up there with one of the best days ever! Thanks for sharing your Son with me! He made my day:) Love you, SIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED the video!!! How precious. She was stunned! Didn't even smile she was so shocked! Love it! I feel like I was there! You'll get to see him soon. What a reunion! Love to all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful for Theresa and Justin. It looks like he had a good time. He deserved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. where is this video? I wanna see it.
    Love ya bunches!

    ReplyDelete