Thursday, July 2, 2009

God is so good!

Ok, so theycallmeganky(my sister) got a phone call that her son-in-law, Richard, Anna husband had a stroke!!! He is only in his mid thirties, and had a stroke! I was just so blown away...and Ganky wanted me to call our Pastor, Brother Tommy Dunn and get him to start praying and I called my husband and several others and we all got this prayer line going and God heard each one of them!! We all got our hands together and prayed for him! And we are told where two or three are gathered together in his name he will be in the midst, and there was alot more than that I know!!
He is now in ICU for only a day and the paralyzed part of his body is coming back and the arteries all look good!!! He got a healing from our doctor Jesus!!! All I can say is "Praise the Lord!!!!"
We never know from one minute to the next what can happen so lets live each day as if it our last!! May God ever Bless each one of you and Enjoy your time with your family!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Prayers, they worked! Love you, Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. My nephew knows how to pick a beautiful girl and she knows how to pick handsome guy good looking couple. Glad you are home Justin. Nanny loves you so very much. I also love Britani & Bradley so very much. Love You Sis

    ReplyDelete