Friday, July 31, 2009

shopping...broken computer!!!

Well I took advantage of the tax free weekend and took my three children shopping! Yes, I know I only have 2 in school but do you want to tell Justin that he doesn't get anything!! I am not gonna do it!! He is too precious!! I can not upload pictures or anything like that on my computer! My cousin Melanie does computer work and she is gonna take a look at it this weekend!! At least I am able to do some sort of a blog!! I do have shopping pictures and I will show them all when my computer is better!! Having guest tonight for dinner!! I cooked homemade spaghetti sauce!!! It smell like an Italian Restaurant in this house...we will call it Mudher Mias Italian Mess!!! Cause that is what a made a mess....luckily I had Britani and she was right by my side to help with the chopping and the cooking and even the cleaning up!! But buddy it will be delicious!!!!
I hope that you have a fantastic Friday!!! And remember I will load you up with pictures once this computer is all fixed!!!

3 comments:

  1. Pooh! Sorry about the computer! Just like a broken cellphone, hard to live without them! Love you, Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the computer too. I never heard who the guest was. I can not even guess. Hope you guys have a great Friday. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love spaghetti!!!! I bet it smells wonderful!!!!! Shopping you know how Ilove to shop,actually it's really bad I buy it and hide it and take it out for a rainy day :) makes me feel so HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete