Thursday, July 9, 2009

I have done One Hundred Post today!!!




I have reached my 100th post !!!! WOW!!!

Now can you believe that!!


You all have watch my kids learn to drive, me miss my Marine and all kinds of other things!!!
Blogging has become one of my favorite things to do!! It seems to have brought me closer to my family members and I have met some new people that I have adopted into my family!!

Oh, yeah I have a give-away!! Don't you just love a good give-away?? Well to win it....did you leave a comment? 100 comments? Did anyone comment every day that I have done a post well let me think!!!! Yes I think I have 1 person that has done a comment on every post!!!
And that person is theycallmeganky!!!

You will have your gift soon!!! Thank you for all your comments!! I love you and you will never know what you mean to me!!!!

I appreciate each one of you and THANK YOU all for each comment, and all the encouragement that I have gotten from you all!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I can't believe I won your 100th post:) Thank you so much! Blogging is the first thing I do every day and I enjoy it so much! Yours is the first one I read in the morning and enjoy seeing what's going on! It is a wonderful way to share pictures that you might never get to see otherwise. Love you and thank you, thank you, thank you! Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 100th post and congrats to Ganky too! 100 posts and 100 comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats from me too! Wow! I don't know how many I've posted. lol. Theresa is awesome at leaving comments. I love getting them, too! Enjoy your day!!! God bless you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, 100 posts congrats to you and Ganky!

    ReplyDelete