Monday, July 20, 2009

Poor Granny!!

Our Sunday was pretty normal to begin with! We all got up and off to church we went!!! Wonderful service! I really Enjoyed it, Justin was there playing his guitar!!! After church we all decided that we would go to lunch!! So off the O'Charleys we went!!! A big group of us! Well to be exact 14!!! So we sat there through lunch and we kinda noticed that Granny did not act like she felt so good and then she said she was going on out and so then we went on out behind her! She asked me what I was fixing to do and she said that she thought she would get Regina(her daughter) to take her on to the hospital cause she wasn't feeling so good! I asked her what was wrong and she just said that she felt like she was just gonna pass out!

So instead of her going and just sitting in the Emergency room I decided that I would call 911 and let them get her on back and get her checked out! And that is what we did...Rockdale Hospital is where we spent the rest of the day!
The main reason for our visit today was...She is Diabetic and her blood sugar level was up to 653!!!!

Now that is way to high and so very dangerous!!! Please pray for her!! Still not sure what they are gonna do with her yet!!! And that is why she felt as though she was gonna pass out! I have never heard of anyones blood sugar level getting that high!!! I was so worried! By the time that I left it had gone down and then the last was it was down to 388!! Just keep those prayers coming!!
I hope that each of you have a great day!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm hoping for a brighter update in the morning. She's had a time of it lately. I'll keep her in my prayers tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That high blood glucose is very serious. Be sure that she takes good care of herself. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for my Sister! Love you and I will go over this morning to check on her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an incredibly high blood sugar. She has to get that under control. I sure would hate to see something happen to her! I hope she gets to feeling better soon. I can't wait to see Justin!!

    ReplyDelete