Sunday, July 19, 2009

PARTY!

And all I have heard for months was that when Justin comes home we are going to go Karaoke!! And what Justing wants...Justin gets!!!! I wonder Marines don't smile!!

And so he got to dance with Bailey!!!


The girls got their chance at a song...our group rocked the house!!!


And Granny enjoys her time at the Karaoke Place!
She usually wins the contest but they did not have one tonight!!!!
What a wonderful time we all had...Good Food, Fun, Singing and Dancing!!!! I am glad that they only have this once a week...I could not handle all this anymore than that!!! I can honestly say that all this just wore me out!!!!! I am not as young as I use to be...40 is just around the corner for me!!!!
We had a super Saturday and we are all looking forward to another one today!!

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I know you all had a great time, it shows by the smiles on everyone's faces:) Love you! Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot the Dalton girls are here until I saw the pics. You guys probably filled the restaurant..just your crew! Looks like you guys had fun. See you soon. Have a great Sunday! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good times. Brenda sure is looking thin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have been there with you. Looks like sooo much fun! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete