Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Libby Porter!!

Happy Birthday Libby Porter!
I am so glad that we have got the chance to have her in our life! She is such a joy to have around! I just hink of her as one of my own!!

She is Bradley's girlfriend and they are so cute together! Yeah I know he is a little shorter than she is but it doesn't seem to bother them! Look how happy they are and she has a wonderful set of parents!! We are all going to dinner tonight!! I am sure it will be so much fun!!

You all have a great day!!
~Till Tomorrow~

3 comments:

  1. they are so cute together! have fun tonight take some pictures! have a great day LYLAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Libby! She is precious:) Hope you all have a great dinner. Hey my peeps want the cake ball recipe... when you get a chance:) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Miss Cindy Lou.
    You are a hard woman to find when you don't post your blog name on your profile Girlfriend. I am Karen over from Theresa's. And she's CORRECT! Those cake balls look to die for and YUP - PLZ post the recipe!
    You are right Libby, she is a cutie. How very fun. Happy Birthday to her!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete