Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Husband...

Not very often do I blog about my husband. Most of the time it is about the kids or me so I decided that I would blog about him...my husband...Jeff! We have been married for almost 21 years! And he is so very patient with me...I am a Howell and I really can put him through some trying things!!! But we won't get into all that. When we were first married and I would cook he use to tell me all the time that he was so glad that he married someone that could cook! And I did learn that from my mama!! She could cook like no-one I have ever known! He LOVES my cooking! They always tease me that I only cook good when Justin comes home! Well today I showed them...
Country Fried Steak, Gravy, Creamed Potatoes, Tiny Green Peas, and Home-Made Biscuits!!



I can promise you I had one Happy Husband and the children were pretty pleased also!!
I have school today so no telling what I will get caught up in!! This is my final week and I will be a High School Graduate!! YAYY me!!
Have a good day!!
~Till Tomorrow~

4 comments:

  1. Yummy food, lucky family to have you! Good luck in school, I am really proud of you:) Love you, SIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also very proud of you! I bet they were so happy and full after that meal! The house smelled yummy, I am sure, too, since you did not cook Salmon :o
    Have a great day at school! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!! That looks so good, I wanted to take a bite out of my computer screen :) ! Who wouldn't be happy with a hearty meal like that to come home to, LOL ~ I too get the "you only cook for Billy" thing too, LOLOLOL!!! well, now that i'm starving, I'll have to go and eat an apple!!! LYLAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite meals.... but I can't cook it very well. I order it at certain restaurants because some mess it up as bad as me. Another reason to love you and come visit! lol!

    ReplyDelete