Saturday, October 10, 2009

Here he is!!!

Lord how I love this face!! He got off work about 1:30 and headed home and drove all the way!! Well almost....He called when he got to Hwy. 11 and said that he didn't think he could make it the rest of the way so off I went!! I could not wait to get to him!!! I got right in his little Honda Civic and drove my boy on in!! He has some puffy cheeks but other than that and some pain he seems to be doing good!!
I am gonna make sure he is well taken care of! He came in and Britani had made him some noodles and he ate them!! I am planning a breakfast in the morning and celebrate his birthday!! He will be 20 on Sunday!! I will take lots of pictures!!!
~Till Tomorrow~

5 comments:

  1. Glad he made it and that he is still smart enough without those wisdom teef to call for help:) Love you and can't wait to give him a big fat hug! Love you, SIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont blog much but i love that fellow he is so special

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I sure am glad he made it home safe & sound!!! He is just so handsome even with his puffy cheeks, LOL!!! Have a balst & yeslots of pics :) LYLAS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh... that's why he came home.... he knows in his heart his mama will always take good care of him. I agree with Theresa... he is a smart guy that knows his limitations. Very smart! I hope to meet your family one day. I feel I am missing out on something! Enjoy your weekend!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, what a wonderful morning we had! Autumn had a blast leaving with them, too! Thanks for sharing your family with our family! I love you all!!

    ReplyDelete