Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pity Party!!

Well Not a lot going on for me...I have been getting things done at Work for Avery's Birthday Party Sunday, so that has kept me busy at work! I am having Leah and Bailey over for dinner tonight and so I have been straightening up around here some!! So just not a lot going on...

So blah blah blah!!!

I have been missing my Justin a lot the past couple of days and so that has given me the BLAHS!!! I know that I am lucky to get to talk to him as much as I do...But he has been gone for 3 months and that is just a lot for a mama to take!! I think that it just has gotten to me for some reason and that is just the way it is!! Deployment is hard and I am really feeling it this week!! I always try to look at the good, you know that it is almost over and he is doing good but I sure would like to get my hands on him!! Lynda, I just don't know how you do it! You haven't seen Billy in a year!! My heart hurts over this 3 months...can't imagine!!

Ok, well enough of my pity party...You all have a good day!!

~Till Tomorrow~

Keep Praying...THEY WORK!!

5 comments:

  1. I know, SIS that it is really hard! I miss him too. Sometimes we just have to feel what we feel and not worry about it! Everything isn't always rosey! Love you mucho and 1/2 way to standing on the side of the road with that sign and the bus coming and me wetting my pants:) Soon it will be Easter and then it will be two more months soon and then it will be my Birthday and one more month soon! And that is what works for me. Besides that, he is breaking the Gank Bank with all of these boxes:) Love you my sweet Sister! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy Lou,

    Where's the party? I'll come and I'll bring a whoopie cushion and horn and a kazoo and streamers, and well, we'll just cry, and then we'll start having fun. Those guys would just look at us and roll their eyes if they saw us sittin' over here in the doldrums. Probably say something like...geez ma, get busy, go cook something. I'm FINE!!! Love ya MOM!!! heh heh these roughians. Okay, so ...just sayin' - I know!
    Gotta go DO SOMETHING!!! Have a great day! hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you Cindy! He'll be coming in on that bus before you know it! And you'll look back and say... that went fast! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey don't start that party without me!!!!! I hope you have fun with Mudher Leah & the Bug! Thanks for that call this morning :) Love Ya & here's a big ole hug for you (((((( <3 ))))))!!! LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. (((hugs))) That's your son, so you're going to miss him like mad. That's okay. Try to focus on the good as much as possible. Just a few extra (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete