Friday, August 21, 2009

Here we grow again!!

Kendall Elaine Weitzel
August 19th 2009
8lbs 3oz
19 in.
My great-great niece!!
(isn't she just precious!!!)

Mama and baby are both doing great!! I went up for a short visit and got some of that sweet baby sugar!!! Nothing is any sweeter!!!
Here is the Happy little family!!
Mom, Dad, Madison and Kendall!

And this is my sister Barbara...this is her Great Grand-daughter!!!
I think that she likes her!!

Well what a wonderful day it was and Mama and Baby will get to go home today!! And the fun begins!!

Have a Fantastic Friday!!!

~Til Tomorrow~

4 comments:

  1. Yep, she is sure precious! Love you and happy Friday:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. And Barbo looks so happy and pretty. I love that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that picture of mom and baby! I love how they seem to be holding each others hands. Great job! Nothing like a new baby to make a person smile! She is beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete