Monday, August 3, 2009

Reading and Writing and...

FFA and FBLA and Environmental Science...Yes, that is right...the twins start school today!!!

11th grade!!
class rings and prom and all the extra things!!
They got them a parking permit and they are driving to school! A new adjustment for me but I am so excited for them! They have really grown up too quick!

I hope that all the little children that start school today have a wonderful day and I can't wait to hear stories!! I like to hear if everyone likes their teacher and if they have any friends in their class!!! Well parents enjoy the peace and quite and I hope that everyone has a great day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow...11th grade twins:) My how time flies. I hope they have a wonderful day, can't wait to hear about it! Love you all, Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear everyone's stories too. In the meantime, I'm suffering from having to get up too early!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you just say enjoy the peace and quiet??!! I have two that are still here and the little one is the loudest!! Cute, but loud! Anyway, I can not believe your babies are in 11th grade either! I remember when they were born! Love you.

    ReplyDelete