Saturday, December 19, 2009

Breakfast...Candy...Justin...

Well if you can believe it or not I had such a busy day that I forgot to take one picture!!! I talked to Justin late on the computer Thursday night and then up early on Friday for a breakfast for some of my family and a very close friend!!! We had an old fashion country breakfast and I think that everyone enjoyed it!!! Then on to the fun stuff....we made Christmas Candy!!!!! Buckeye candy, pringles potato chips candy, rocky road candy, mounds candy and red velvet cake balls!!! I am just give out!! But we had so much fun!!!! Then during the candy making Britani came into the kitchen and said "Justin is online"!! And we all dropped what we were doing and into the living room we went!! Chatted with Justin for a bit and got so good laughs and got to see him smile a bunch!!! So sorry about no pictures but I just forgot!!!!!!

207 DAYS UNTIL JUSTIN COMES HOME!!!

You all have a good day!!

~Till Tomorrow~

4 comments:

  1. I love the picture you posted:) I was great to see his face and smile:) We had a great time but I was EXHAUSTED and couldn't believe it took all day:) Sorry you have to do that again today! Breakfast was delicious and I am happy I took those pictures. They look good enough to eat:) Love you and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so much fun and I LOVED seeing Justin on the web-cam! I can not wait to see him on mine, now that I know how to do it! I am trying to decide if I want to post, or just leave Justin until next week. It is someone very special's birthday ;) Think I will leave it! He has gotten 17 comments so far!!! Love you and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you got to talk & see Justin!!!!!!! Imagine what mama's all of those years ago went through, I know it's hard but we are luck that we can communicate with them even when they are far away :)

    I was drooling reading about all of that candy you made!!!!!! I'm glad you you were busy & that you had fun...Love & hugs to all of you, LYLAS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you got to see and speak to Justin.
    Can you please, please, please teach me how to make my biscuits looks like that?!? I do them just like my mom says, but they end up crumbly and not brown on top. ARGHH!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete