Monday, December 7, 2009

How Do I...

How do I hold myself together when I had to say a farewell to 2 people that mean so much to me? Ms. Louise Wilkins: A very special lady at my church that I grew up under. She was more than just a friend she helped keep me in line once my Mama had passed away! We spent countless hours going to the beauty shop to get her hair done each week...before I went to work with Tracy! She was loved by so many and will be missed dearly!!


And then as soon as the funeral was over I had to tell My Marine to go and be safe and fight for his country and to make us all even more PROUD than what we all already are! He is so handsome and he is my whole world and I love him so very much!! I AM PROUD of HIM...He is a good guy and he loves me so much! He loves his family more than any 20 year I have ever seen!! And you could tell yesterday as he was getting ready to leave that his family loves him TOO!!



You all have a great day and please keep Justin and the Wilkins Family in your prayers!! My face is puffy from shedding so many tears yesterday so today we will try NOT to be crying and doing LOTS of smiling!!!
~Till Tomorrow~

4 comments:

  1. My dear sweet friend, I love you & you know I'm here anytime you need me, I'll be keeping that young man in my heart and in my prayers!!! LYLAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, smiles here too! My eyes are itchy from crying:) So... he made it back to base safely and that is cause for celebration! One day at a time "Sweet Jesus"! Love you and together we can make it. Happy Monday! LYCYAMS:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hearts and prayers are so with you! God will protect him. I know it! And keep peace in your heart and the heart of all who love him! xoxo

    ReplyDelete