Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I just couldn't do it!

I was just not gonna post for today cause I didn't do a lot yesterday! My Marine went back and I stuck around and wrapped gifts and wrapped more gifts and I am just about done with all that and I did get some more of my Christmas decorations up and will take pictures and post on all that soon!!
Today Bradley has a wrestling match and I will have to head to Fayetteville as soon as I get off work so that I can see him wrestle!! I will take pictures!!
Well not a lot to say didn't do a whole lot on my day off but wanted to fill you all in and let you know all was fine and I just could not skip a day!!
Have a great day!!
~Till Tomorrow~

3 comments:

  1. It is very hard to skip a day! I didn't have much yesterday either... but I couldn't let it go!lol! Have a great day today! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I have never missed a day since I started blogging. Even though it isn't that exciting sometimes, it is what it is and it must be shared:) Love you and have a special day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad, for that reason, that I just do it occasionally. I do not feel pressure to do it every day, but I have the little ones and two big ones in sports, so it is just hard for me! I am glad you got to spend time with Justin and I LOVE your new background! I Love you!!

    ReplyDelete