Monday, July 26, 2010

And the Doctor Says!!!!

Well I did end up at the Doctor with my messed up eye and by the time I got there both eyes were gunked up and I did have pink eye and he gave me medication to clear it up and well it itches and is still gunked up this morning but the hot wash cloth helped..(Thanks Joyce!!)
But along with the visit they tell me that I need to loose weight but I also need to be careful because my blood pressure is low!! I got that from my daddy!!! I need to go on a diet but I have to watch it cause my blood pressure is low and it may cause it to go even lower!!




So now I go on a diet that he gave me but can NEVER eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice. It will lower the blood pressure even more!! UGH!!!
Ok so off here today...going doctor my eyes!!!
Enjoy your day!!
Keep Praying...IT WORKS!!

5 comments:

  1. Well, I am sorry that you got the pink eye but I am happy that you went to the doctor! Lots of folks try to doctor themselves and it just gets worse! You and I got the low blood pressure thing from Pop! Sometimes they shake the blood pressure machine to see if it is even turned on when they take mine:) Hope you find a diet that works, I am doing good but need to walk and get more exercise!

    Love you bunches! Planning my homecoming party for Justin! YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you got medication for your eyes. My mom always believed a cold wash cloth or a warm wash cloth (depending on the problem) helped anything. Didn't cure it but helped. I guess I take after her!
    I learned about the rice and cell phones/ipods from your family yesterday on FB. Thanks! Have a great day and I am praying you heal quickly!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hunni, I am sorry about your eyes! That's not fun at all, go rest them and keep using the antibiotic ointment. Ans, remember to change up your warm compresses every so often, you don't want to keep using the same one on your eyes! Get better, Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sorry ....was hoping it was just an irritation that would magically be gone this morning... hope it heals up QUICK! WE always think of that as a childhood school ailment,, and go "WHERE in the world did I get this?????"
    One of those times where a girl does NOT want pink!!!! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink eye, how painful and itchy. Hope you're all better soon.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete