Thursday, July 1, 2010

Not what I thought!

Yesterday while at work I got a message from Britani that said that your other banner is in! I said well send me a picture!!! SO she did!! Looks like a big banner in the picture right?
Well, let me tell you....IT IS NOT!!! I am just shocked that they got all those words on this banner and was able to ship it to me!! The whole time I thinking it is a big enough banner to hang at the beginning of the subdivision....But, It is not!!!! I can hang it on my mantle!!!


I will find some where to hang it and I do love it an I am so ready to put up all my signs and banners!!! This one is just not what I thought!!!
Well I am off here to go get groceries for Tracy and then to work...off tomorrow and Monday for the 4th!! So enjoy this day!!
Keep Praying...IT WORKS!!!

4 comments:

  1. Well, I love it anyway:) We need small signs too! Love you bunches and I am thinking we should hear a REAL date soon:)

    Love you bunches! SIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's a nice sign anyway & I think hanging on your mantle would be a nice touch! I know you're getting SOOOOO EXCITED!!!! Just a few more days :) I promise and then all of the waiting and wondering will be well worth it!!!!! Hope you have a great day, enjoy those little cutiepies :) LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. It is a good sign, just not big enough. Hang it over his bed! When he comes home it will be there! I got to talk to him last night. Haven't heard his sweet voice in a very long time! Love you and see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo-Rah...Such a monumental message said with just a few words...It holds a TON of love and a BUSHEL of missing and just conveys the security and support of a family who backs their honorable son and Marine beyond measure...
    Always. Unconditional Love.
    Hugs to you. Thrilled for you in the countdown.
    Outstanding Sign!

    ReplyDelete