Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Oh me, Oh my....

Yes...I am 40 years old!
Yes...I do like to go to bed at 10 o'clock!
Yes...I have ever seen a twilight saga movie!
And Yes...I stayed up and took Britani, Autumn, and Austin last night!!


And Yes I am already up this morning!! But the kids are still sleeping!! Ha...no matter what time I go to bed I still get up my normal time!! May have to have a nap today but for now I am up!!!
Yesterday, I brought Alex and Avery home with me and Austin wanted to come too so I had the 3 of them and They played in the pool and the we took them to Chick-fil-a for dinner and then to see the cow and then home. We made home-made Ice cream and buddy was it good!!
I got to chat with my Marine a little on the computer and he told me I was tha best mama EVER!! Oh it just warmed my heart!!! I love him so much and I am so happy to be chatting with him on the computer and we discussed who was happier about him coming home and well considering everything he has been through...HE IS!!
I hope that you all have a great day!!
Keep Praying...IT WORKS!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, makes me wanna go back to bed! I can't stay up late but I still get up early when I do! I think "it's a Howell thang"! I hope the movie was good and I know those little girls were in HOG heaven doing all those fun things AND getting homemade ice cream:) I wanna come spend the night!

    I am happy you are getting to chat with Justin, and me too! We will argue later about who is happier about him coming home:)

    Love you bunches and have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can't believe that you stayed up that late to take the kiddos to the movies!!! What a gal...I'd have to be going to the early show :)
    I am so glad that Justin is fianlly safe, not home yet but SAFE!!! And that just makes me smile from ear to ear!!!! Soon, very soon he'll be HOME!!!! You are a great mom & a dear friend!!!! LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete