Thursday, June 3, 2010

Party until the Cow comes home

Yes that is what I said and exactly what I meant!! Britani and Bradley's Birthday was a blast...Thank you Ganky for opening up your home and pool to us for the party...IT WAS GREAT!!
But we really did party until the cow came home...Bradley is a proud owner of this beauty!
He has not been given a name yet, ( any suggestions?) but it is a steer and he will be showing it with the FFA group at school. He has to feed it and take care of it on a daily basis.

So we had the twins pool party and then will party again Saturday with their friends from church and school! We make a birthday last for weeks!

Hope everyone has a great day!! Pray answered...Julie got a phone call from her Justin!! Yayy!

Keep Praying...IT WORKS!!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun day and yes we do squeeze a birthday until we get all the fun out of it! Cute cow, go Bradley! He is getting some real lessons with his schooling! Love you bunches and have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! you were serious! How neat is that? Hope it is a Nice steer. Reminds me of the ones my granddaddy had. He would take his border collie out and that little dog would herd them down to the barn... :-) what neat experiences your kids get . Glad you had a great day. I was thinking about you all as we had RAIN!!!!!! hoping it wasn't doing that over in GA!! Hugs to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday twins! Hope it was great! I am a day behind. I used to celebrate my birthdays for a month and then got teased. So i quit. Have a wonderful day and congrats on your tests! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm glda you had fun!! Cute Steer, really cute!! He has beautiful eyes :) ... Good Luck to Bradley & the steer!! Have a good day, LYLAS!!!

    ReplyDelete